Eyeris 3 Eye Massager
Enjoy Speedy Delivery on All Renpho Products
Take personalized eye care to the next level with the RENPHO EYERIS 3, newly improved with a removable and cooling gel mask for effective relief against puffiness and eye strain. The eye cushion is now extended to ensure unparalleled comfort reaches your temples, with voice commands to enable hands-free control and convenience.
- Voice controllable assistant for hands-free use.
- Ideal for heat or cooling eye massage comfort.
- Improved fit extended eye cushion reaches out to comfort your temples and higher nose bridge reduces pressure.
- Reduces eye strain from screens/visual tasks by targeting key areas.
- Say "Hi Eyeris" to operate hands-free with 18 voice commands to fine-tune your massage and enhance your experience.
- Adjustable heat mode relieves puffiness with 3 heat levels from 104-113°F.
- Freezable gel mask is easily removable and provides instant cooling sensation when applied.
- Choose from 3 compression modes, 2 pressures, and vibration for targeted relief.
- Auto-save memory allows you to recall your previously used custom settings.
- Bluetooth compatibility with your phone to stream any playlist and enhance the experience further.
- Material: ABS+Protein Leather+Gel
- Product size: 260*154*110mm
- Product weight: 348g (without gel pad)
- Heat range: 104-113 °F / 40-45 ℃
- Power: USB Type-C (included)
- Input: DC 5V 2A
- Charging time: 90 mins
- Operating time: 90-240 mins
- Eyeris 3
- Gel Mask
- Type-C Charging Cable
- Storage Bag
Please consult your doctor before use if you are any of the following persons:
- Persons who had undergone eye surgery or eye conditions such as glaucoma, cataract and retinal detachment
- The elderly
- Pregnant or postpartum women
- Persons allergic to leather, gel or polyester fabric
- Persons with skin infections, sensitivity, redness and/or burns on the skin
- Persons with any swelling or wound around the eye area
- Persons using a pacemaker or other implantable medical devices
- Persons with a heart condition, malignant tumors, or other serious health conditions
- Persons undergoing medical treatment
- Persons with high or abnormal blood pressure